ABC’s of Estate Planning
9 Short Video Tips
Our Practice Areas
Trust Administration & Probate
Financial & Retirement Planning
Real Estate Services
John provides premier services for wealth preservation, tax planning and long-term care to individuals and businesses. John’s expertise is in providing innovative and comprehensive legal plans that create a secure future for his clients and their loved ones.
- John has been committed to providing first-rate legal counsel in Massachusetts since 1984.
- John realizes that effective legal planning is an important part of the long-term goals of his clients, and to further benefit his clients John has established an extensive network of health care professionals and advisors.
- The advisors work closely with John to provide guidance to Mr. Benson’s clients in the complex care and health issues we all face as we grow older.
- John is a member of WealthCounsel and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
- Mr. Benson completed his undergraduate work at the University of Michigan, and earned his Juris Doctorate from Boston College School of Law in 1984.
- Mr. Benson is an active member of his community, and he and his wife have four children.
Pam Koutsis Mouchlian
Pam is committed to helping you and your family understand the estate planning process and the value of planning for you and your loved ones. She has experience preparing numerous comprehensive estate plans; including wills, trusts, property power of attorney, health care power of attorney and related documents.
- Pam helps each client develop an estate plan that is personalized to their specific needs in order to minimize estate taxes, effectively manage assets, and provide for the orderly succession of property.
- Whether planning or administering an estate, Pam is committed to providing exceptional service that is personalized for each client.
- Pam holds a Bachelor Degree from Suffolk University where she was enrolled in the ABA approved Paralegal Studies program.
- Pam earned her law degree at Suffolk University Law School .
About Benson Law
Our mission at Benson Law is to help you achieve all of your estate planning goals in an atmosphere of trust and comfort.
We strive to develop an ongoing relationship with you and your family and to ensure that your estate plan constantly stays up to date.
Our goals include protecting all of your family’s assets and ensuring that your estate passes to whom you want, when you want, and is carried out in the manner you have chosen.
We want to make sure your family and their legacy is well-protected, even after you have passed away. Don’t let the government decide to whom your life savings will go to.